Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Infinity Morat Soldiers

As per request from my good buddy over at War Teacher, I finished my morats from Infinity. It is 3 morat vanguard infantry and 1  daturazi witch soldier. I really like how they turned out, I went with a more urban color scheme since we will mainly be playing in city terrain. Well without further stalling here are the pictures of my Morat forces in Infinity.
Front shot of the 3 different poses.

Back shot and showing that its more than just grey on the armor.

The witch soldier, who looks badass. Even though his face looks blotched together in the picture its much better in person.

Other side shot, you can't see it but he has a knife in the left arm and is holding a large axe in the right arm.
 Overall as you can tell a number of grey colors and whites with a wash of badab black over everything. Then a brown pack and a blue grenade, the hair is a blueish grey with a black wash and then a blue grey touch up to show some highlighting. The face was done the same way but with red. I really want a urban-camo look with the armor and I think it cam out quite well. The guns and blades are silver or shadowed steel with a black wash to add some grit to them and dull the shine. They look a lot more metallic in person.

Overall they came out exactly how I wanted them to. If you like them post or comment on tips for me to improve upon. Ill keep posting more painting projects as I go, since I have enough stuff to paint for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment